Leadsville Public Service District provides sewer service to portions of Crystal Springs, Highland Park, portions of Harpertown, Woodridge, and Cravensdale areas of Elkins. The District provides water service to the Cravensdale, Gilman, Kerens, and Montrose areas outside of Elkins.
Official Hours of Operation
- 8:30AM to 12:30PM but usually open to 4:30PM Monday thru Friday
- (304) 636-8834
- 108 Second Street Elkins, WV 26241
- PO BOX 1336 Elkins, WV 26241
Payments can be made at Davis Trust Co if you have your bill card.
- Regulated by the Public Service Commission (PSC) of WV.
- Rate schedule and adjustment policies are available upon request.
- Our Board meets every third Wednesday of each month.
- For any boil water advisories affecting the City of Elkins water, please call (304) 637-3582.
To Pay By Credit/Debit Card:
- You can pay online: http://pay.softtelpay.com
- You can pay over the phone by calling toll-free: 855-4TELPAY (855-483-5729)
- When you are asked to enter an identification code use:
- 26241-11 for water bills
- 26241-12 for sewer bills
- You must have your credit card and your bill available in order to enter other needed information.
- Note: SOFTtelPay will charge a nominal fee for using this service.